10.22.2012

THE MUSIC



What is the music?  


For me music is a language, a way to express what you feel through a song.




The life of a musician is something unique. Although most people do not really appreciate us. They believe that being a musician is a profession without future or it's something easy to do. But the reality is that when you are a musician,the music absorbs most of your time, a good musician not only born,  but makes! it takes hours, days and years of dedication to become a good musician, it takes discipline and commitment. The truth is that the musician's life is not easy, often reject invitations to parties, we miss birthdays and much more so that you can enjoy the live music. We walk up and down,  spent hours standing on stage and play or sing, but we exhausted all that we do because it's what we like, music is our job, our hobby and our passion.

Just think: What would the world be without music? ... Without musicians?

























Now I will talk about some instruments:


                              STRADIVARIUS VIOLINS

Stradivarius violins are the most treasured musical instruments in the world. They are famous for their sound.There are many theories about these violins. Many believed that the varnish used by Stradivarius was made from a secret formula that was lost by dying his creator, but X-ray examinations and spectrum analysis on the surface of the violins revealed that all underwent changes in its structure (especially mango, the tailpiece and strings), and often all that remains of the original work is the same body that was revarnishing periodically.







                             BUFFET CRAMPON CLARINETS



In 1825 a French instrument maker, Denis Buffet-Auger, established his workshop in the heart of Paris. The name was well known in the music world thanks to the excellent production of clarinets of 13 keys.For years Buffet Crampon is awarded with many awards that attest to the quality of their instruments. Thus Buffet Crampon becomes the preferred brand of the largest institutions and figures on the music scene, as the Paris Conservatory, Concerts Lamoureux Orchestra Toscanini's famous in New York, or soloists of the Paris Opera or the Opera Comique.








   
                                            VINCENT BACH






Vincent Bach combined his unique talents as a musician and an engineer to create brass instruments with a sound that today is still highly sought after by professionals worldwide. After trumpet part as some of the best orchestras in the U.S., Bach began his career in 1918 as a builder of instruments in 1924 and creates the first Bach trumpets. Professional Trumpeters referred to as the "Stardivarius" of the trumpet, and that inspired the manufacturer to create the brand Bach Stradivarius. At age 71, in 1962, Vincent Bach decides to sell his company to the group The Selmer Company, remain confident that their guidelines to get the trumpet sound preferred by professionals.


THE QUESTIONS:


1- Do you like music? Do you play any instruments?
2- How many Stradivarius violins were made? How many there are now? 
3- Which set of trumpets is the most famous? (Vincent Bach brand)
4- How long is the bell of a trumpet? 
5- Who created the R13 clarinet? What year?
6- What clarinet is launched in 2009 by Buffet Crampon brand?


I HOPE YOU LIKE MY ENTRY.


11 comments:

  1. I've to say Marta that this is a very good entry for its message... Overall, the first paragraph, which says the truth. I can't imagine a world without music. I usually spend about one hour everyday listening to music; I like to listen it in the afternoon, I like to listen music meanwhile I have a shower, and before to go to the bed. As you can see, it's part of my life!

    1| I like music very much, but I don't play any instrument. I would like to play one, for example the violin or the piano.
    2| Antonio Stradivarius made about 1200 violins, and today, only remain 600 of them.
    3| In the antiquity, Vicent Bach ones, but after 1962, it's The Selmer Company.
    4| It's about 30cm long.
    5| It was created by Johann Denner in 1700, but, he created it with an old desing of other instrument, the cornamuse. I can guess that there are more than one type of clarinet, aren't there?
    6| The clarinet E11 France, approximately in October.

    After TRY to answer the questions, I've to say that... probably your entry, for people (as me) that don't study music is very difficult... These questions can be easy for you, or others that play instrument, but not for us... But, good entry!

    Bye class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello class!
    Good post Marta! Music is one of the most important thing that we need to be happy all the time! Congratulations

    1) Yes, I like music. I don´t play any instrument but I want to play piano in the future

    2) During his life, Antonio Stradivarius made 1200 violins. Now, 600 are conserved around the world

    3) I don´t understand this question very good, sorry

    4)

    5) It was made by Dennis Buffer- Auger in 1825

    6)

    I´m sorry but I can´t find the correct information about the questions. I won´t to have a good mark :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI:)

    When all or most of the people answer the questions I correct the solutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello class!

    1- I like music so much and I am starting to play the guitar.

    2- It were made about 1200 violins, and now there are almost 600.

    3- It's "Mellophonium".

    4- It is about 15 cm.

    5- It was made for Buffet Crampon. In 1825.

    6- I don't know this question.

    Goodbye people!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    1.- I love music and I play the tambourine and flute.
    2.- It were made about 1200 violins, and now there are almost 600.
    3.- I don´t know this question, sorry!
    4.- It´s about 20 cm.
    5.- It was created by Buffet Crampon in 1825.
    6.- Approximately in October.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marta!
    I want to say you it is a very good post, it is a bit difficult, but it´s very interesting.
    1- I love music, I can´t imagine a world without music because it's my life. Iply the piano.
    2- It were made 1200 violins, the most fantastic violins in the world, but now, there are almost 600.
    3- I think it's Mellophonium.
    4- It is between 20 and 30 cm
    5- It was made by Buffet Crampom, in 1825.
    6- It was the wonderful E11 France.

    PD: Try to do an easier post the next time, Marta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!

    Marta your post is very difficult but is very interesting. For me the music is very special in my life, because I spend a lot of time to the music.

    1. I like music a lot, such as classical and pop-rock songs ...... I have played the piano for seven years and I love it.

    2. There were around 1200 violins, and now there are 600 violins.

    3. Sorry I don´t understand, because I can´t find something about it.

    4. The long of the bell of a trumpet is 30 cm.

    5. Robert Carrée created the R13 clarinet in 1950.

    6. In 2009 it launched the new model of clarinet Buffet E11 France.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello;)
    1-I can´t imagine a wordl without music and I play the flute.
    2- Antonio Stradivarius made 1200 violins. Now, 600 are conserved around the world
    3-about 15 cm.
    4-The long of the bell of a trumpet is 30 centimetres.
    5-It was created by Buffet Crampon in 1825.
    6-In October aproximately.

    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    1.- I like music but I don´t play any instrument.
    2.-1200 violins. Today there are only 600.
    3.-I don´t understand this question, sorry.
    4.-About 15 cm.
    5.-Buffet Crampon. In 1825.
    6.-E11 France, in October.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!

    1-->Yes I like it a lot and I play the piano.
    2-->There were about 1200 Stradivarius violins in the past.Now there are only 600
    3-->The most famous trumpets were these:Vincent Bach 180 Stradivarius Trumpets.Here I put the link of one page for this answer:
    :http://www.donmack.com/brass/trumpets/vincent-bach-trumpets
    4-->The bell can have different measures depending of the trumpet
    5-->It was made by Bufet Crampon in 1825
    6-->The clarinet E11 France.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marta, you chose a fantastic topic for the post, but the questions you made are really difficult for your partnes and even for me. Try to make easier questions next time so that people can answer easily.

    Another piece of advice for your next post, you have to write the text and not copying from the Internet or you get a very bad mark.

    Mª José

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.