11.19.2012


Songs with catchy dance

Top 10


Actually this song is very famous in all the world.
"Gangnam Style" debuted at number one on the Gaon Chart, the national record chart of South Korea. As of November 19, 2012, the music video has been viewed over 760 million times on YouTube, and is the site's most watched video and second most watched video ever.


It is a Spanish song. "Macarena" is a song by the Spanish duo "The River". The lyrics are completely original, but the music is based on the song "I have a pain" (1975) Spanish group "Animal House 75", at the same time based on the popular children's song called "Working in the mines of bread"

"Aserejé" or "The Ketchup Song" in English is a pop song genre and interpreted by the Spanish female band Las Ketchup. Was incorporated as one of the biggest songs in history worldwide since it sold almost seven million singles and is ranked at 100 best-selling songs in music history worldwide, according to Media Traffic.


"Thriller" is a song recorded by the American artist Michael Jackson, composed by Rod Temperton and produced by Quincy Jones. It was launched on January 23, 1984 through Epic Records.

5- The mayonnaise

"Mayonaise" is a song by The Smashing Pumpkins, first officially released on the 1993 breakthrough album Siamese Dream. It was written by Billy Corgan and James Iha and was recorded from December 1992 to March 1993 at Triclops Sound Studios.


"Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" is a song by Colombian singer-songwriter Shakira, featuring South African band Freshlyground. It was the official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, along with its Spanish language version, entitled "Waka Waka (Esto es África)".

7- The dance of the Gorilla

The dance of the Gorilla is the first single from the Spanish singer of Pop and Rumba Melody.

8- The bomb

Bomba is a Congolese song of the artist Jessy Matador. Taken from his second studio album Electro  Soukouss.

9- Birdie Dance

“Birdie Dance " was not only of Maria Jesus and his accordion. It is a German folk song, which became fashionable in the early 80 worldwide.

10- Follow the leader

It was composed by Lopez, Juan Luis Morera, Llandel Veguilla, Saeed Jonas, Niclas Kings, Candace Thorbourne, Nailah Thorbourne, Thorbourne Nyanda and produced by Saeed and Epiphany. The song was released as a single on April 10, 2012 on the iTunes Store in the United States and Mexico.

Questions:

1.-Which is the dance you like most?
2.-Have ever danced this song?
3.-Mentions another song from "The River".
4.-What is the name of the singer of the song Oppa Gangnam style?
5.-When he released his song?


12 comments:

  1. Hi Alvaro! Hi class!

    Well, you've seen me dancing sometimes, playing the fool in '5 minutes' in the school... Last year some of us did the ''crab's dance'', when Loreen won the ESC, and we simulated her... It was awful... LOL

    1| Almost all... Some of them are 'Aserejé', 'Macarena', 'The Gorilla', etc. You know, typical Spanish ones.
    2| Yes, of course.
    3| Los del Río (I think it isn't necessary to translate it, it's a name) wrote other songs such as 'Sevilla has a special colour' or 'Take it easy'.
    4| PSY. When it became famous, I didn't like this song... At least now I can hear it.
    5| He realeased it on July, 15th of this year, 2012. I think he has won an 'EMA' (the MTV show in which famous songs and singers of the year win prizes given by MTV)

    A very original post Alvaro! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello class!

    Very good Álvaro! It's a very funny post!! :D

    1- The most I like is Oppa gangnam style.
    2- Yes, I danced the Oppa gangnam style.
    3- "Chambalada" and "Like I love you"...
    4- The grouop is PSY, and the singer is Park Jae-sang (박재상, 朴載相).
    5- The 15th July 2012.

    Good bye class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:D

    1. I like Aserejé and la Macarena. But la Macarena for me is the best!
    2. Yes, I danced la Macarena.
    3. Sevilla has a special colour.
    4. PSY.
    5. The 15th July 2012.


    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! :)

    I like your post, Álvaro, because we always dance and sing these songs but we didn't know nothing about them.

    1-I can't choose any song because I like all of them , they are very funny and I like dance and sing them a lot!.
    2-I almost always dance one of this songs, it sounds crazy, but I laugh a lot when I dance them, I don't know, but I'm happy dancing them.
    3-Rafa and Marta had said them, but I love the song: Sevilla has a special colour, it's my favourite "flamenca" song.
    4-His name is Park Jae-sang, and he's at PSY pop group.
    5-He realeased it on July 15th 2012.

    I LIKE THE TOPIC OF YOUR POST (AND THE POST, OF COURSE) BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello:)
    1-I love La Macarena.
    2-I almost dance somo of this songs.
    3-Sevilla has a special colour.
    4-PSY
    5-July 15th 2012.

    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everybody!
    I like so much this kind of post because while we are learning, we are having fun! Congratulations!!

    1) I like all of theses dances, but I choose the first one because it has a extrange but funny movement in the coreography( the singer moves his hands while he jumps)
    2) Yes, of course. I like dancing with my friends!
    3)"Algo se muere en el alma" is a song of this spanish group
    4)He is member of PSY.His name is Park Jae-sang
    5)He realeased it on July, 15th. When I listened the first time this song I thought that it isn´t going to be famous. But now I see that I thought badly!

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    1) I like these dances but I choose the gangnam style because is the best dancing dance now
    2) I also dance Gangnam style
    3) Sevilla has a special colour
    4) PSY
    5) July, 15th

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO!:)

    1.- I like all of these dances, but I prefer la Macarena.
    2.- Yes, of course. For example today in gymnastic I´m danced ´Oppa gangnam style` with Ana and Rafa.
    3.- Sevilla has a special colour.
    4.- His name is Park Jae-san.
    5.- The 15th July 2012.

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I like so much your post, Alvaro, I have lern lots of things about this popular songs.
    - I like almost all the songs, for example, follow the lider, la Macarena or the dance of the gorilla.
    - Yes, of course.
    - Like I love you.
    - He is Park Jae-san.
    - It was in July 15th, in 2012.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    1-. Well, I like all of them, so for me is difficult chose one, because all of these songs are very popular in the world.

    2-. Yes, of course, I danced these songs.

    3-. Other songs of "The Rivers" is (The Cousins).

    4-. The group is PSY, and his name is Park Jae-sang.

    5-. He released on July 15th.

    Good Post, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everybody!

    1. Well I like singing and dancing all of them, they are really funny!! But if I have to choose one of them... Of course 'La Macarena' hahaha!

    2. Of course, I have danced this song so much times! Almost always I have danced this song with my friends, we have fun with it!

    3. For example, 'El Gallo del Polvorete' or 'Tequila Boom Boom'. These songs are really funny hahahaha.

    4. Park Jae-Sang, she is in a group and the name is: PSY.

    5. It was in 2012, specifically on July 15th.

    I think this post is very original, funny and we aren't bored while we read it. So, congratulations!!
    Goodbye class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post is original and I think your partners will like it too. However, it seems that some of the text has been copied from somewhere. Try not to do it next time. By the way, my favourite dance is Aserejé, I have danced it some times. I hate Macarena and I don't know some of the dances you mention. Perhaps I'm too old!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.